Lebanon Senior High School is a public school located in Lebanon, PA. It has 1,253 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Lebanon Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A37 Students
- B35 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-24 Students
- B-23 Students
- B22 Students
- A19 Students
- NG17 Students
- B15 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lebanon Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Lebanon Senior High School
- B-Tulpehocken Junior/Senior High School
- Tulpehocken Area School District, PA
- 79 reviews
- BConrad Weiser High School
- Conrad Weiser Area School District, PA
- 211 reviews
- C+Northern Lebanon Senior High School
- Northern Lebanon School District, PA
- 94 reviews
- C+Pine Grove Area High School
- Pine Grove Area School District, PA
- 87 reviews
Lebanon Senior High School Reviews
Lebanon High School students are a whole. We help each other out. If we see someone who needs a hand, we offer it. We defend one another. It is also obvious that there’s a lot of favoritism throughout the school. Not every kid is treated equally. Some kids don’t get the same punishment as the next kid. The principle is an amazing guy. He tries to interact with everyone. He tries to keep up with every single student, it’s pretty hard to hate him. The opportunities club wise is endless. There’s cultural clubs, there’s musical clubs, there’s community service clubs, there’s a table tennis club. I believe clubs help out the community and shape students by giving them responsibility and something to looks forward to.
I had so much fun at this school. The teachers were so helpful and understanding. The teachers believed in their students and wanted them to succeed. They helped with finding what you would be good at in the future. It is one of the best SAT scores.
The diversity was great and so was much of the staff. However, teachers can be disrespectful and not teach at times.