Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Lebanon Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Lebanon, MO. It has 1,393 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Lebanon Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B198 Students
- A-127 Students
- C+80 Students
- C61 Students
- B59 Students
- A-46 Students
- A-46 Students
- B+44 Students
- B-38 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Lebanon Senior High School Reviews
Lebanon Sr. High was a great place to learn. I recently revisited the library to hear a presentation and was shocked to see that it had been completely renovated. What an awesome place to study! I was blessed with the ability to take several dual enrollment classes during my time at Lebanon Sr. High. I love that these opportunities are afforded and I believe that there are even more dual enrollment classes available now then their were when I was in High school. I graduated in 2006 and I'm pleased to see that Lebanon Sr. High has continued to improve over the last several years. Lebanon Sr. High has some of the greatest teachers. Teachers that love what they do and have been doing it for years.
My time at Lebanon Senior High school was not fun. I was bullied a lot, and didn't have very many friends. Most of the teachers were not very helpful. They always offered to help, but usually weren't very nice when asked questions. Although, there were some teachers that were great and incredibly understanding which made my experience at the school tolerable. I ended up having to finish school online because of the terrible social experience, but I had a few teachers that were very helpful in advocating for me and helping me finish strong. Overall, it was not a good experience, but some of the staff at the high school are truly amazing.
My experience at Lebanon Senior High school has been phenomenal. Lebanon Senior High School has made sure I am college ready! They have several areas of expertise and courses that students can take in order to prepare them for college. From writing formal letters and resumes, to hands on experiences. Lebanon Senior High has made it possible for me to be college ready, and not get sidetracked by things we won't expect. From the teacher and staff that help us strive academically, to the Principle who makes all things possible. I truly attend the Greatest high school in America.