Lebanon High School is an above average, public school located in Lebanon, NH. It has 611 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Lebanon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-86 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-43 Students
- B-39 Students
- B-29 Students
- A+28 Students
- C+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A21 Students
- A+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Lebanon High School
Lebanon High School Reviews
It is a pretty good school with supportive teachers capable of challenging students. There is a supportive administration, and they make it very easy for you to pursue what you would like to pursue. The academics allow for students to be challenged, and if the school can not provide challenging enough material, students are allowed to take classes at Dartmouth or other close colleges and receive college credit as well as high school credit. The facilities are average, nothing too exciting.
Lebanon High School provides students with outstanding academic opportunities in a safe and nurturing environment. The teachers are excellent, and the administration supportive. The students seem to do better than our state averages on most standardized tests, and most go on to some form of higher education.
I had a great time here with all of my friends and my teachers. My classes were challenging because they were high level classes, but they were never super frustrating. I particularly enjoyed my AP Bio class and my Anatomy/Physiology class because we covered a lot of interesting topics in cell and human biology. Besides science, though, I was also interested in studio art so I joined Art Club as well. It was great meeting other artists at the club because we could always bounce ideas between each other!