Leadership Public Schools - Hayward Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A152 Students
- A+148 Students
- A+142 Students
- B-129 Students
- B-119 Students
- A107 Students
- A95 Students
- A+93 Students
- A-93 Students
- A+92 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Leadership Public Schools - Hayward
- BImpact Academy of Arts & Technology
- Hayward Unified School District, CA
- 162 reviews
- A-Circle of Independent Learning Charter School
- Fremont Unified School District, CA
- 22 reviews
- B+Nea Community Learning Center
- Alameda City Unified School District, CA
- 31 reviews
- A-Summit Preparatory Charter High School
- Sequoia Union High School District, CA
- 94 reviews
Leadership Public Schools - Hayward Reviews
Leadership Public Schools - Hayward is a great school! It has helped me prepare for college and has made sure I have had various learning and educational opportunities. However, this school is only known for helping students prepare for college. There is a limited variety of sports and other extra curricular opportunities at this school. This school is not for those who want to play sports in the years that they will spend here. Other schools in the vicinity of Hayward have various competitive sports teams, while Leadership Public Schools - Hayward only offers a limited amount of sports including: Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball and soccer. When I first attended this school, I was assuming they had a swim and cross country team. Unfortunately, after having attended this school for a year, I realized they did not. Although this school is not known for its competitive sports teams, it has a reputation of being the best school in Hayward.
I am a freshman and so far, during the second quarter, everything has been great for me! The academics are challenging, but the teachers are willing to help. I've made lots of friends, and everyone here is friendly. Sure, there may be drama here and there, but the teachers are always there to help. Every Friday, we have Family Meetings, where we address important issues in the school and do other important things. LPS also gives students opportunities to apply for scholarships and go on college tours. Even before the school year started, the freshman class went on a 3-day retreat to UCSC to not only learn about college but to bond with our advisory. Overall, LPS has been a great experience for me, and I would recommend it to anyone who has been on the border of attending.
Throughout my experience in Leadership Public Schools, I have learned to embody the act of being a leader in my community. I appreciate how Leadership Public School enforces the professional atmosphere that is necessary to withhold in a classroom environment to ensure that its students are prepared to learn. Being able to uphold this sense of professional atmosphere allows the students to be able to take action efficiently. In order for Leadership Public Schools to improve, they should focus on making more extracurricular activities available to its students. Being more involved in beneficial non-academic hobbies increases a students qualities when applying for college. By having more clubs available, the students at Leadership Public Schools will be more prepared for college.