Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Le Sueur-Henderson High School is a public school located in Le Sueur, MN. It has 331 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Le Sueur-Henderson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B73 Students
- A39 Students
- A35 Students
- A30 Students
- B+29 Students
- B+19 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
- A16 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Le Sueur-Henderson High School
- BCleveland Secondary School
- Cleveland Public School District, MN
- 43 reviews
- B-Sibley East-Arlington Senior High School
- Sibley East School District, MN
- 35 reviews
- B-Tri-City United High School
- Tri-City United School District, MN
- 5 reviews
- B+St. Peter High School
- St. Peter Public School District, MN
- 120 reviews
Le Sueur-Henderson High School Reviews
My school is a fairly normal district. We are a small school, most people know each other well or have known each other since they were little. We used to be more divided than we are now. The 2 towns are Le Sueur and Henderson. Henderson is smaller. I am a Henderson kid. When we first were at the school in Le Sueur they looked down on us. Sometimes it was because we were just from Henderson, sometimes it was because we weren't as popular, and sometimes it was because, I think, they were afraid we were smarter than them. As the years went on, we have grown closer, and now you don't hear much talk about Henderson kids vs Le Sueur kids, most people dont think its a thing anymore. Every once in a while there are just little things that people say or how they treat you and you see it. Overall I like my school, I have issues with school politics, but I cant change anything about that. I do like my school , I just dont always like the people.
There's a lot of things that are good about Le Sueur Henderson High School. The atmosphere overall feels pretty good, but things that I'd like to see advance are probably the sports available and the classes that we have available. I think the most important thing in schools is the atmosphere and whether or not it feels welcoming for the students that are new or returning. I think that there's the academics that could be improved on as well, because well, it's school.
I think overall Le Sueur-Henderson High School is a good school, it just lacks a lot of activities and clubs that a lot of the people attending there would like to see, such as: Dance team, Cheer-leading, Soccer team, Photography club, etc. It lacks being able to find where you are most comfortable and where you want to be when you get out of high school. I believe high school should be the place that helps you determine where you want to be and what you want to do when you graduate and here it was lacking a lot of things that I wish I could have tried out to decide if it was right for me.