Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Le Roy Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Le Roy, NY. It has 555 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Le Roy Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-44 Students
- A-43 Students
- A-39 Students
- B-33 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-26 Students
- A+22 Students
- B21 Students
- A21 Students
- A+19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responses
- Pep rallies6%
- Spirit Week6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Le Roy Junior/Senior High School
- B+Geneseo Middle/High School
- Geneseo Central School District, NY
- 25 reviews
- BByron-Bergen Junior/Senior High School
- Byron-Bergen Central School District, NY
- 42 reviews
- BCaledonia-Mumford High School
- Caledonia-Mumford Central School District, NY
- 62 reviews
- B+Brockport High School
- Brockport Central School District, NY
- 151 reviews
Le Roy Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Le Roy Jr-Sr High School’s academics prepare you for college in many ways. AP courses offer experience as to how the workload in college works. There is a variety of different clubs, sports, and activities to partake in. You can choose between football, volleyball, musical, marching band, Pride and Allies, and Dungeons and Dragons club just to name a few!
Going into highschool I really felt lost in life, I didn't really have any clue what I wanted to do when I got older, but as the years progressed it all began to click. This was due to my time spent at Leroy, I constantly was learning not only more about the subjects I was taking but also more about myself in general. I began to truly figure out who I really am thanks to the teachers and clubs that Leroy provides and really develop into someone I can say I'm proud to be. I'm not only ready for college, I'm excited and determined to succeed when I arrive! My time at Leroy will always be treasured in my heart as I made relationships with fellow peers and faculty that will never be broken as in a way they've become just as apart of my family as my parents and I know if I ever need advice they'd be willing to lend a hand and guide me to the right path.
During my years as a student in the district I have never had a teacher that didn't support me. All of my teachers have been caring and supporting of whatever I happened to be going through. Whether it be struggling with my work or health problems. I can't say enough about the supportive teachers here at Le Roy! Not only are the teachers supportive but the classes offered here are very diverse and I have been able to take classes throughout my high school career that I never thought about taking before.