Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Le Roy High School is an above average, public school located in Le Roy, IL. It has 233 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Le Roy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+41 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-21 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- A+9 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Le Roy High School
- BHeyworth Junior/Senior High School
- Heyworth Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- 51 reviews
- B+Ridgeview High School
- Ridgeview Community Unit School District No. 19, IL
- 35 reviews
- CDeLand-Weldon High School
- Deland-Weldon Community Unit School District No. 57, IL
- 4 reviews
- B-Blue Ridge High School
- Blue Ridge Community Unit School District No. 18, IL
- 43 reviews
Le Roy High School Reviews
Wonderful STEM program and special education! A welcoming environment that prepares students for adulthood. Does not show much focus to fine arts, but does the best they can.
My high school experience has been good in the social aspect because at my school everybody knows one another. Though the teachers and academics are not always the best in the high school, I couldn't have asked for a better community to grow up in. The atmosphere at sporting events is amazing because the town gathers to watch, especially Friday night football games and boys basketball. Le Roy has taught me a lot about being a team player and being a friend to everyone.
Extracurriculars at this school is unbelievable. Most of the clubs and sports are coached by faculty members. As a school, we encourage others to join clubs. Recently our sports and academic clubs have been remarkable. In the 2015-2016 school year, we have a lot to be proud of. A golfer going to state, cheerleaders going to state, semi-finals in football, regional title in girls basketball, scholastic bowl regional champions, two people went to the state WISE competition, we won state in class 1A boys basketball, and our softball and baseball teams are both playing for regional champions in a few days.