At Lawrence North we believe it is “All About Kids”. Being a positive contributing member LNHS means taking responsibility and doing the right thing.
Our curriculum reflects a broad spectrum of college prep, academic vocational, English as a New Language and special education disciplines. College credit, Advanced Placement (AP), Advanced College Project (ACP) and Lyceum (GT) curricular options are available in core academic subject areas.
A variety of fine and performing arts, communications, athletic programs and clubs provide opportunities for Lawrence North students to have personal and organizational experiences.
Lawrence North students are also supported by the McKenzie Center for Innovation and Technology which provides training in a variety of business, medical and industrial fields.
Lawrence North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A661 Students
- B+614 Students
- A+392 Students
- B-390 Students
- A-330 Students
- B303 Students
- B132 Students
- A129 Students
- A-126 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.88 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.88 responses