Lawrence High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lawrenceville, NJ. It has 1,135 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Lawrence High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A203 Students
- A-141 Students
- B85 Students
- A72 Students
- A+65 Students
- C64 Students
- B64 Students
- A-62 Students
- B60 Students
- A-55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Lawrence High School
- B+Bensalem Township High School
- Bensalem Township School District, PA
- 338 reviews
- AHightstown High School
- East Windsor Regional School District, NJ
- 258 reviews
- AMonroe Township High School
- Monroe Township School District, NJ
- 265 reviews
- B+Burlington Township High School
- Burlington Township Board of Education, NJ
- 389 reviews
Lawrence High School Reviews
I am an alumni of LHS who was very involved in clubs and sports! I had a great time going to high school here, and made connections with teachers I will never forget. I think that Lawrence is a great school for all types of students and truly is so diverse in so many ways. Going to college made me realize how fortunate I was to be a student in the Lawrence township public school system.
I love Lawrence High School as we have amazing teachers and good opportunities. The athletic programs aren't amazing, but the facilities are pretty new. It is safe, and I love it!
Communication between teachers and parents is fairly good. Dislike that students are forced to take swimming in gym. Dislike that teachers all use different forms of communicating homework assignments with kids. Some use Google Classroom, some use school website. Naviance is great tool!