Lawrence High School Reviews

Overall, my experience at Lawrence high school was a good one. I came to this high school my junior year and experienced friendly people who I could count on. Not to mention that the staff at this high school is amazing and will help you accomplish any of your educational goals. My counselor did everything in her power to help me accomplish graduating high school despite my disabilities. Without her I would not have graduated high school. As you can hear my overall experience with Lawrence high school was a very good one and I'm happy to say I would recommend the school to anyone, especially students with disabilities,
There is liquid from the lightbulbs falling, right near my locker. They have trash cans there to catch this shiny brown liquid. This has been going for quite some time now. They aren't fixing it because they are starting renovations next year, which I won't be there. Other than this flaw, my high school is okay. What makes up for the bats in the ceilings and the occasional mouse in the lunch room, is that fact that they have great teachers. The teachers at Lawrence High really want their students to succeed. When you have someone who believes in you, it is easier to ignore the creatures and liquid.
Lawrence High School is a great school when it comes to teacher. There’s many teacher that are there for you no Matter what. They all want to help you to be successful in life and help you in your college path. I will like to see a change in administration because they don’t communicate well with each other and every year there’s a change in the school in which affect students in bad way.
Start Your Review of Lawrence High School
My experience was amazing, I was able to learn and focus and become an adult. I could not be happier to attend this school. They feel safe, my homeworks are challenging and im able to bond and make significant relationships with their friends. The teacher use ClassDojo so we are always in touch, communication is excellent!
I went to Lawrence High School all throughout high school and was involved in a multitude of activities. This school is very progressive and despite the lack of funding from the state, this school still somehow manages to flourish. The administration, however, is really not that good. They consistently favor athletes and put the majority of school funding into sports. The arts receive little to no funding from the school. Every time an athlete or group of athletes get in trouble they receive very little punishment.
LHS is somewhere you can be who you want, no matter the color of your skin, sexuality, or whether or not your'e wearing whats "in." Being a place you can express who YOU are, in any way imaginable is what truly makes being a Lion so extraordinary.
Lawrence High School is a good place with a lot of good school spirit. the games are fun to go to. There is normally not much trouble unless you ask for it
overall, I love this school. At LHS I made so many friends, and got involved in everything that I could. It provided a place that allowed me to grow, and evolve into the person that I wanted to be.
The people here come from a wide range of backgrounds which make it very diverse and welcoming to all kinds of people
I like how theres a big diversity. the school's environment is pretty friendly and welcoming. Its pretty easy to communicate with the faculty. My 4 years at Lawrence high have been very good. I made lots of new friends.
LHS has been a great experience. The teachers and administration staff are wonderful and helpful. There are lots of ways to be involved and make friends and gain life skills. If I were to change anything, it would be to have more money in the school so students wouldn't have to fundraise so much, and for the freshmen to have more information about the impact grades and classes have on college scholarships and applications.
What I like about Lawrence High School is how everyone treats each other. What I would like to see change would be the way the office administrators talk to parents/students.
The teachers really do care! LHS is leading in fostering a learning environment for everyone!

The building is old and remodeling is happening. We have resource officers that are available all the time.

I also feel like it’s easier to be who you are at this school rather than what people want you to be.
LHS is overall an amazing school, though old and in need of renovation, LHS definitely has its own soul. LHS is very diverse and open to all, our sports are great (Basketball is the best). Everyone is welcomed
The students are getting involved with the school. Students are participating in protest if they strongly believe in a new change among the school as well. The teachers are very nice and teach well. They make sure every student understands the curriculum clearly before we move on to the next topic or before a test. It is so diverse here and you can always meet new people everyday.
Lawrence High School is a safe learning environment for every type of student regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation. The teachers are extremely helpful and understanding as they want you to be the best student that you can be.
I liked how dedicated to the arts the school was, and the diversity of the student body. The AP and Honors classes were also really well taught, so that made getting college credits much easier, and it did a really good job at preparing me for college-level work. The AP Environmental Science and AP English classes were especially good, and the AP Spanish and AP Photography classes came in at a close second for me.
Start Your Review of Lawrence High School
My experience at Lawrence High School was pretty good. Students and staff are willing to help if you ask and are caring. Teachers are fair and understanding. The lunch ladies are super nice and remember students names which is super cool. Administration is willing to hear what the students want and what needs to be changed
bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.bad, just bad. really really bad. mythically bad. undeniably craptastic.
There are a wide range of AP classes as well as clubs and sports for every type of person out there. The environment is overall very supportive and the teachers are always there to help out.