Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Lawrence County High School is an above average, public school located in Lawrenceburg, TN. It has 1,095 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Lawrence County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+117 Students
- A-108 Students
- B-107 Students
- B92 Students
- B81 Students
- A+58 Students
- B-50 Students
- B48 Students
- B46 Students
- A-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responses
- Homecoming week36%
- Big Kahuna32%
- Mr. And Mrs. Law-Co-Hi20%
- The events are always the same, none.4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Lawrence County High School
Lawrence County High School Reviews
My experience at Lawrence County High School was that of an average one. There are many clubs to join, friendly teachers, and resources to help you get through High School. However, the diversity is very low and the students are closed-minded when it comes to issues happening outside of the small town they live in. I believe if the students were exposed to issues happening even outside Tennessee, they would gain the knowledge that they are privileged and should not take it for granted.
My personal experience at my school was nothing other than all around pleasant. All four years going to Lawrence County gave me a positive outlook on life after high school. Lawrence County High School ensures that their students have all of the resources needed to successfully complete daily school work and makes certain that they have as much financial help, giving them many opportunities to submit scholarships and informed about deadlines of applications. They made sure we had excellent, caring educators. All in all, Lawrence County High School is a fantastic school leaving students with hopeful outlooks on their furthered future educations.
I have attended Lawrence County High School for 4 years. I have very much enjoyed my time there. It’s a great atmosphere, great teachers and administrators. Students are very involved with many clubs and extra curricular activities available to us. I would recommend this school to the future generation for sure!