LaVille Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Lakeville, IN. It has 555 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
LaVille Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+52 Students
- B+51 Students
- C+51 Students
- A39 Students
- B-26 Students
- B25 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+19 Students
- B-16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like LaVille Junior/Senior High School
- C+Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School
- Oregon-Davis School Corporation, IN
- 36 reviews
- CMishawaka High School
- School City of Mishawaka, IN
- 183 reviews
- B+Triton Junior/Senior High School
- Triton School Corporation, IN
- 47 reviews
- C+Riley High School
- South Bend Community School Corporation, IN
- 141 reviews
LaVille Junior/Senior High School Reviews
This is where I graduated from high school and I loved it! I moved from New York to Indiana when I was a junior, so I was only at LaVille for 2 years and it was wonderful. I joined the soccer team and I learned quickly how seriously LaVille takes their athletics and athletes. Since it is a small school, you can easily get help with your classes and grades whenever necessary.
The only thing that I liked about this school was that there were a few great teachers and it was on the smaller side. I would definitely change the entire administration staff. They said they had a "Zero Tolerance" bullying policy, but if there was one, they did nothing about it. The counselor was no help at all unless you were popular, which was extremely unfair.
My experience at LaVille for the most part was a positive one. There are some amazing teachers there who strive to educate you in the best and most effective way. The smaller size of the school allows students to really get to know their peers and educators, which is an essential part to a positive experience. The only negative aspect to such a small school is the lack in diversity among students and class subjects. Overall, I firmly believe LaVille has successfully taught me to achieve my goals and pursue what is best.