- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade unavailable
- Sportsgrade unavailable
Laurel Springs School is a pioneer in online education that provides a fully accredited, private school experience for students in kindergarten through grade 12 and continues with a postgraduate program for students around the globe. Academically driven students in grades 6-12 can apply for admission to The Academy at Laurel Springs, a selective college-preparatory program with advanced and accelerated instruction.
Laurel Springs offers asynchronous, mastery-based courses taught by experienced instructors, allowing students to progress at their own pace while achieving their desired level of proficiency in subject matter. Additionally, rolling admissions gives students the opportunity to enroll at any time during the calendar year. Laurel Springs provides 233 college-prep courses, 47 Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses, 65 World Language courses, and 11 college-credit courses, and students have been accepted to many of the best colleges and universities around the world.
Laurel Springs School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+103 Students
- grade A+100 Students
- grade A+98 Students
- grade A+72 Students
- grade A+71 Students
- grade A+66 Students
- grade A+62 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade A+51 Students
- grade A+47 Students
The Academy at Laurel Springs is a selective college prep program for distinguished scholars in grades 6-12. The Academy cultivates exceptional thinkers through a diverse curriculum of synchronous and asynchronous instruction and immersive learning. Rigorous classes and individualized counseling prepare academically talented students to continue their education at elite universities and beyond.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 27 responses
- Our annual coffeehouse event and prom!25%
- Virtual clubs24%
- iclasses/club meetings18%
- Annual Poetry Contest10%
- Spirit Week10%
- annual graduation ceremony8%
- Model United Nations6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 31 responses
Laurel Springs School Reviews
The student-teacher relationship is as good/better than our brick and mortar school. Teachers are very friendly and helpful. A few instances where I’ve heard child on a call with staff at 9:00 working through a problem. Remarkable!
Good club options and an online social network for older kids.
Elective choices are fantastic.
Warning: Semester exams are intense and difficult. Wish they could somehow grade on curve and help kids prepare more.
Wish they offered foreign language options beyond level 4. And activities like Debate Club met more regularly. 1xmo meetings make it harder to form friendships.
Overall, we highly recommend Laurel Springs and are so grateful to have found the school!