Latta High School is an above average, public school located in Ada, OK. It has 218 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Latta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-105 Students
- A80 Students
- A49 Students
- B39 Students
- B32 Students
- B+21 Students
- B18 Students
- C18 Students
- A+18 Students
- C+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Latta High School Reviews
Latta has a very good academic program. The athletics are also strong and favored by administration. They have a fair amount of clubs/organizations. Honestly the school is not very diverse. Most everyone there are white athletes. Most teachers are really nice. A safe school, students usually make decent decisions outside of school. Most people don’t really like each other at Latta, there are many students who act fake.
I would like to see more students actually reaching out to other classmates of theirs who are in need of some help and or understanding a subject. I want to see more students actually caring about other people, and not just themselves. I just want everyone to have a chance at what they want to succeed in, and not as what everyone will label them as.
Throughout my time at Latta, it was never really bad except when I notice how they treat people who are different and if you do not have money or if you are different than everyone else. Latta staff is all about the whole bullying thing and puts on at least three meeting with all grades about bullying, but I have noticed when something actually happens the principals never do anything about the matter; in fact it seems to me just about every time someone was being bullied and stood up for themselves the victim was the one who got in trouble in the end. I would go to a different school because I feel that things might be better with how other schools deal with issues like this.