Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Lathrop High School is a public school located in Lathrop, MO. It has 321 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Lathrop High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C35 Students
- B31 Students
- A-23 Students
- B21 Students
- B19 Students
- B+15 Students
- NG12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lathrop High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Lathrop High School
- BLawson High School
- Lawson R-XIV School District, MO
- 17 reviews
- BKearney High School
- Kearney R-I School District, MO
- 194 reviews
- B-Cameron High School
- Cameron R-I School District, MO
- 58 reviews
- BExcelsior Springs High School
- Excelsior Springs School District, MO
- 107 reviews
Lathrop High School Reviews
I love the small community; it involves everyone. We have a 4-day week and was our choice that made sure if we could have even gotten into the 4-day week is based on ACT, Map, and other large tests. Since it is a smaller town it doesn't have as much diversity, but it has over 4 different types of churches in the town. Sports are more favored in our school than the Arts. I would like to see the school give more to the arts program.
My experience at Lathrop High School has been wonderful. I made friends I never thought I would have, succeeded in several sports and supported by all of my coaches, and I felt involved in the entire school. The only thing that might need changing is the school, as a whole, being more open-minded and offering more chances to students with higher classes.
I loved how small my school was, everybody knew everybody and it made the experience of going through high school a lot more fun. The community was always super involved and that helped when it came to fundraisers or activities.