Lassiter High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+332 Students
- B218 Students
- A+118 Students
- B+117 Students
- B+116 Students
- B+109 Students
- A101 Students
- A87 Students
- A+82 Students
- A+63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Lassiter High School Reviews
Review Lassiter High School
I have loved going to Lassiter High School. If I had to go back and do high school again, I would choose to do it at Lassiter. Some of my favorite experiences and memories from Lassiter include Friday night football games, prom, homecoming week, and participating in clubs. I also have very fond memories from orchestra and other classes. I especially enjoyed the orchestra's trips to France and New York. These two trips will forever be a part of my favorite high school memories. I think that Lassiter is a unique school because it gives its students many opportunities to succeed and explore their potential in many ways! The teachers are always happy and willing to help students. The opportunities given to students are very special and we are all so blessed to be able to have the chances we have.
Lassiter is a really great school! I have had mostly great teachers that have taught me many ways to be successful both in and out of class. The student body is ethusiastic and highly motivated, which pushes me to do my best. The school is very safe and secure. If you are willing to work hard, lassiter will be a great fit.
Overall, I have been happy with Lassiter. However, other moms and I have discussed that the success of Lassiter lies very heavily in the parent involvement. This is not to say that all of the teachers are bad, some are amazing, but there are some that have no business being in a classroom. Some don't actually teach, they allow students to solve the problem and show their work. The administration promotes rigor but when you need help they are nowhere to be found. If you are an "on level" student and the parent isn't paying attention you are in danger of getting lost in the shuffle. All schools will have issues and Lassiter is no exception. The community surrounding Lassiter is wonderful, you couldn't ask for a more supportive group in hard times.