- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
This school is different, and when you set foot on our campus, you will feel it. Each day we create a learning environment united by a passion for the transformative nature of the arts and inspired by opportunities to provide the depth, rigor, and intensity of artistic and academic instruction in preparation for post-secondary opportunities — whether pre-conservatory or university. At LVA, the arts are not an “elective.” They are a core and essential area of study. Students do not just perform or create — they live through their performance or creation. It is their existential voice and way of interacting with the world.
We pride ourselves in our ability to unite many lifestyles, beliefs through a culturally relevant curriculum. We strive to create classrooms where students are alive with collaboration, intellectual discourse, and problem-solving. We recognize that our students are unique thinkers and use the arts to harness the diversity of our young thinkers.
Las Vegas Academy of the Arts Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B911 Students
- B+627 Students
- C306 Students
- A+161 Students
- A+157 Students
- B156 Students
- A+152 Students
- A147 Students
- A141 Students
- B137 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.85 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.132 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.132 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.132 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.131 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.131 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.131 responses