Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lapwai Middle/High School is a public school located in Lapwai, ID. It has 264 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Lapwai Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-43 Students
- B-42 Students
- B23 Students
- A23 Students
- B-18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Lapwai Middle/High School
- B-Culdesac School
- Culdesac Joint School District, ID
- PK, K-12
- 2 reviews
- B-Charles Francis Adams High School
- Clarkston School District, WA
- 135 reviews
- BLewiston High School
- Lewiston Independent School District, ID
- 166 reviews
- BAsotin Junior/Senior High School
- Asotin-Anatone School District, WA
- 44 reviews
Lapwai Middle/High School Reviews
Lapwai Schools have improved a lot in the last year or so. Administration has changed and you can see the positive results from that. There are more opportunities for the students and parents and communication to the parents has greatly improved (from what my parents tell me)! I am happy for all of this but now that I am a senior I will not be able to witness all of the future achievements for our school and community. Nevertheless, I am proud to be a Lapwai student!
Very close with the community, many community members are very involved and supportive. They adapt well and make plans for students with special circumstances.
Going to lapwai High School was a unique experience. Teachers actually made it their priority to help students reach their full potential and complete high school.