L'Anse Creuse High School - North Reviews

Poor communication. Lack of response time from teachers. I thought most teachers cared and would say they value feedback from parents input but clearly this school doesn’t want your feedback or care. Keeping in mind the parents are the ones paying your salary with our tax dollars. If you send an email expect either no response or multiple emails to get a response a week or two later. If a parent says they are concerned their child may need some help or doesn’t understand something the teacher should be kind and help that student. Instead many of these teachers are like little children and rattle and tell the student that your parent contacted me about you and sets off a bad message to the student. This behavior is appalling and should not be tolerated. Also if you speak to one of their school counselors she will tell you how you are inconveniencing her and infringing upon her time. Seriously this is what my tax dollars are paying for. The school board should be aware as well.
I am an alumni from the L'Anse Creuse district and my experience in school was amazing and properly prepared for college wonderfully. read everyone nicely and things go something at North.
I enjoy the academics offered at this school, for it has a wide variety of different subjects for the different types of students involved in the school. Each class challenges the students in a way of it’s own. With these challengers each student grows into a specific individual who can pursue a career in the field of interest that they choose. The teachers are some of the greatest with an exception a few. However, within my four years of attending this school I have had nothing but positive results. This will allow me to be successful because I will continue to want to learn about the topic of my choice. Also in this school is a wide variety of administration that for the most part they are always trying to help out the students or the parents with questions or concern. This school has its negatives like every other school, but is a great school and I know that I will never regret attending because it made me into the successful person I am today who has a bright future ahead.
Start Your Review of L'Anse Creuse High School - North
My experience at L'Anse Creuse High School - North s very different than other schools that I have been to. Their education at L'Anse Creuse is very good. Students can learn so much, and you can get the help that you need. Most teachers there are very nice and so supportive that they would love to see you succeed. What I like about north is their encouragement to get students involved in activities to bring students together. The staff tried to improve the social atmosphere to become a more positive school. Something that I would like to see change at L'Anse Creuse High School - North are their rules. The "No backpacks, no coats" rule is understandable because of safety precautions, but the school could be more lenient on their rules to students who have medical issues.
awareness and speaking about bullying. Minimal guidance for high school seniors and transitioning to college years
North taught me so much about myself in the time span being there. The majority of my teachers were amazing and I can't think of one teacher that I didn't get along with. I love the community around LCN as well.
L'Anse Creuse High School - North is a school with many opportunities and a caring staff. I have had many teachers who are wonderful role models and always push you to do your best. The counselors are supportive and do everything they can to help you in any situation. There are a few teachers who I have not enjoyed their classes, but I have had more fantastic teachers than I have had poor ones. The administration does their best to keep the school a safe and secure place, but sometimes the rules are a bit odd or excessive.
Some of the teachers I had were incredible, but, as with most high schools, nothing was truly noteworthy.
As a soon-to-be graduate of LCN, I know most of the students, teachers, administrators and others associated with the school. My review is 100% honest and reliable. My best advice for parents of incoming freshmen is do not send your child to school here for the athletics, they will not benefit one bit. The heads of the athletic department are lazy and put money into the wrong projects; most money goes into our football program (who recently went 1-8 this season). The culture is terrible and attitudes lack positivity and the will to work... at all.
This school is wonderful interactive efficient clean and parent friendly. They keep the parents involved through email and school portals I feel they need have wonderful communication between parents students and teachers
I feel some teachers are better at teaching subjects than others; however, the teachers that can teach their subjects fantastically have helped me greatly in my academics.
Very racist administration! Do your research before you enroll students of color or other ethnicities. The color students are often disciplined more harsh than white students.
The honors program at L'Anse Creuse High School North is amazing. Teachers do not care much about how their students are doing, but are very focused on their jobs.
L'anse Creuse North is an average high school. I love the teachers. Especially Herr Ekdahl (the German teacher). Most teachers are nice. The school itself is a little small for the student's size it carries; crowded halls. But it's a nice looking and up to date school.
I loved the fact that I was able to have the opportunity to participate as a dual enrollment student.
Things here need a little shake up, threats need to be taken a little more seriously. my time there was incredibly average and it was basically just enough.
L'Anse Creuse High School-North is a great school that goes to the end of the world to make students feel welcome and like everyone fits in. There are many oppourtunities for students to join clubs and be active in the school community.
Start Your Review of L'Anse Creuse High School - North
great school, but we need improvements to help students' mental health more. The teachers are good, and helpful. There is a myriad of clubs or other activites to participate in.
L'Anse Creuse High School North was a great school. Most of the teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful. There are many class choices to choose and an extracurricular activity for just about anyone. The school also feels safe. They have a "zero tolerance" policy and they educate the students on anti-bullying. The other thing that is nice about the school, and others in the district, is their commitment to excellence, as well as "going green".
I love High School North. I think the classes are challenging but the teachers do everything they can to help. I appreciate the help I received and am forever grateful for their involvement.