L'Anse Creuse High School - North Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B335 Students
- A+292 Students
- B+223 Students
- B+195 Students
- C+167 Students
- B+164 Students
- A+154 Students
- B+152 Students
- B121 Students
- B-81 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.55 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.55 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.59 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.93 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.101 responses
Schools like L'Anse Creuse High School - North
- B+L'Anse Creuse High School
- L'Anse Creuse Public Schools, MI
- 133 reviews
- C+Algonac Junior/Senior High School
- Algonac Community School District, MI
- 57 reviews
- B+Chippewa Valley High School
- Chippewa Valley Schools, MI
- 335 reviews
- A-Dakota High School
- Chippewa Valley Schools, MI
- 402 reviews
L'Anse Creuse High School - North Reviews
The teachers are so caring and helpful with our education. They offer to stay after school and help a student if they are struggling. The school also offers many clubs and sports like dance team, craft club and baseball. They are also open to starting new clubs if the student cause can a teacher to sponsor the club. They also prepare us very well for college. We are offered a college and career class that offers sat/act practice and career preparation for the future. I love L'Anse Creuse North I think it is a great school to prepare students for their future.
L'Anse Creuse High School North was a great school. Most of the teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful. There are many class choices to choose and an extracurricular activity for just about anyone. The school also feels safe. They have a "zero tolerance" policy and they educate the students on anti-bullying. The other thing that is nice about the school, and others in the district, is their commitment to excellence, as well as "going green".
My teachers during all four years were great teachers! Although, there were a few teachers I had who also coached sports teams which in my opinion is what they should stick to because from my experience I didn't learn or understand things very well with teachers who were also sports coaches. I passed their classes between a B-C range. Many of teachers shared their knowledge within the subject which was great and majority of my teachers did take interest in students but there was one that didn't really give out much but he has was diagnosed with a short attention span so it's understandable. Communication skills were great however there was always that one teacher same with consistency in grading. I had one teacher for all four years, it was a great class -wonderful person- but I felt like that teacher wasn't the best because that teacher would sometimes lecture us on things that would make me feel insecure... I don't know about the others bit it made feel insecure but I grew, ironically enough, thicker skin in that class. There were two teachers I had during my senior year that I truly believed and trusted in because they would do their very best to get us where we should and make us feel comfortable! They did their job quite well! Their interest in students was superb! So was their teaching style, knowledge, communication skills, etc!