COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Landon admissions team is working remotely and available to discuss the admissions process with you. Whether you are considering admissions for this fall or later, we are here to guide you. Click over to our website to schedule a Zoom call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Landon is an all-boys day school for grades 3-12 located on a 75-acre campus in Bethesda, Maryland.
Landon is built for boys. We want each student to bring his energy, goodness, ideas, humor, creativity, curiosity and intensity to every class, performance, project, and practice. The men and women of Landon who will be his teachers, coaches, and mentors will challenge him to bring it every day. And this commitment to him is why we are a national leader in boys' college preparatory education.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- A+43 Students
- A41 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
Ethics, Service, and Leadership Program
Character education is at the core of what we do every day. We are inspired by the goodness and vast human potential inherent in boys. We cultivate this potential through peer-led ethics assemblies, frequent small-group advisory meetings to discuss issues that impact the school and the world, and required courses in ethics, service, and leadership, including a Grade 12 capstone project.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses