Welcome to Landmark School!
Since 1971, Landmark has been recognized as a leader in educating students with language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. Landmark is a co-educational school offering academic and summer programs for students in grades 2-12, including a residential program for grades 9-12. The cornerstone of our program and what differentiates Landmark from other schools is a daily, one-to-one tutorial, along with class sizes of 6 - 8, specially trained faculty, and a variety of methods and programs that individualize each student's experience. Robust athletics, visual and performing arts, community service, and much more offer Landmark students a well-rounded, enriching, and fulfilling school experience, just 30 miles north of Boston. Join us for one of our monthly informational sessions to hear more about our programs, talk to current students, and take a tour of the campus.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+22 Students
- A+19 Students
- A16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- C-12 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Landmark School Reviews
I would highly recommend this school for helping students with positive life changing experiences and providing a foundation for success in life.