Welcome to Landmark School!
Since 1971, Landmark has been recognized as a leader in educating students with language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. Landmark is a co-educational school offering academic and summer programs for students in grades 2-12, including a residential program for grades 9-12. The cornerstone of our program and what differentiates Landmark from others is a daily, one-to-one tutorial along with class sizes of 6 - 8, specially trained faculty, and a variety of methods and programs are used to individualize each student's experience. Robust athletics, visual and performing arts, community service, and much more offers Landmark students a well rounded, enriching, and fulfilling school experience, just 30 miles north of Boston. Join us for one of our monthly informational sessions to hear more about our programs, talk to current students, and take a tour of the campus.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+15 Students
- A14 Students
- A+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- A-11 Students
- A10 Students
- C10 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Landmark School
Landmark School Reviews
I would highly recommend this school for helping students with positive life changing experiences and providing a foundation for success in life.