COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Landmark Christian is following guidelines from experts such as the CDC and others regarding school opening and social distancing. We are open for on-campus learning, distance learning, or a hybrid. Please call to personalize according to your needs. The Admissions office is accepting applications for new students, interviewing, and testing. Take an in-person or virtual tour. Info: 770.692.6742.
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Offering in-person, online, or hybrid personalized options at the Peachtree City and Fairburn campuses, learning is engaging and inspiring. Students think deeply and inquire boldly. They are immersed in hands-on learning stimulating innovation, invention, and creativity. Our education lays the foundation for entrepreneurs and equips them to lead as flexible and critical thinkers in a rapidly changing global landscape. Students receive a transformative education. A rich, relevant, and rewarding academic curriculum, taught from a biblical worldview, anchors the experience at Landmark. With exciting programs and resources, and collaborative classrooms designed to spark critical thinking and creativity, our students are engaged and prepared as capable, confident leaders. Classes are small creating a uniquely personalized education. With student to teacher ratios of 7:1, our highly qualified teachers know their students well and provide individualized instruction assuring students success.
Landmark Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+105 Students
- A56 Students
- A+55 Students
- B+55 Students
- B45 Students
- B+41 Students
- A+39 Students
- B30 Students
- A30 Students
- B29 Students
The Academies at Landmark Christian School
High scores and service hours are not the only differentiators in a competitive collegiate application. Colleges are looking for significant depth through real-world experience and critical skill sets promoting success in college and in future careers. We offer many Academies for students to discover their passions and develop talent, making them one of the most competitive college applicants.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses