COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our school is in-person for instruction, and allows hybrid & fully remote options for students (depends on age level). We are following health and safety guidelines of mask wearing, daily temp checks & health screenings, social distancing, vaccinations, etc. In addition, our admissions experience is providing virtual and private in-person tours. Find our latest COVID-19 info on our school website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
Lancaster Mennonite School offers a comprehensive PreK-12 education in a nurturing and diverse environment that is centered in Christ and committed to academic excellence. Our students are provided the opportunity to reach their full potential. We hope you will visit us to experience the caring, diverse community and unique programs that represent the LM difference! Exciting things include STEM classes, new fine arts track, champion athletics, emphasis on community, and much more!
Lancaster Mennonite School - Lancaster Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+65 Students
- grade B52 Students
- grade A minus51 Students
- grade A48 Students
- grade B46 Students
- grade B+34 Students
- grade A minus31 Students
- grade A+28 Students
- grade A+23 Students
- grade B+23 Students
STEAM & AP Courses
We proudly offer 28 AP and Honors courses, and all the available AP classes for math and science. We believe STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) is extremely important, so we make it a part of our approach at every age. LM offers a robust number of STEAM classes and clubs to prepare students to problem solve, collaborate, and think critically for success in their future careers.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 14 responses
- Our monthly Friday music chapels36%
- Sports/yearboos chapel and half day socials32%
- Spirit Week12%
- Pep rallies8%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Lancaster Mennonite School - Lancaster Campus Reviews
A school that puts Jesus the center of everything in my student’s life was the most important factor in choosing a private school. Lancaster Mennonite exemplifies the teachings of Jesus shown by the grace, love, and acceptance the teachers have for their students.
The school instills confidence in their students that they can be, and will become, “world changers”, by equipping them with the tools, skills, and ideals they need to succeed in an ever changing environment.
I highly recommend Lancaster Mennonite School to any parent seeking the best opportunities to equip, grow, and promote readiness and confidence in their children to be leaders in life beyond secondary school.