COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our campus buildings are closed indefinitely right now, but learning for our students continues remotely! In addition, our admissions experience with virtual tours remains accessible. Find the latest LM Updates on COVID-19 and school information on our school website. Learn More
Lancaster Mennonite School offers a comprehensive PreK-12 education in a nurturing and diverse environment that is centered in Christ and committed to academic excellence. Our students are provided the opportunity to reach their full potential. We hope you will visit us to experience the caring, diverse community and unique programs that represent the LM difference! Exciting things include STEM classes, new fine arts track, champion athletics, emphasis on community, and much more!
Lancaster Mennonite School - Lancaster Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+61 Students
- B+47 Students
- A46 Students
- A-45 Students
- B42 Students
- B+31 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+20 Students
- A20 Students
STEM & AP Courses
We proudly offer 28 AP and Honors courses, and all the available AP classes for math and science. We believe STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) is extremely important, so we make it a part of our approach at every age. LM offers a robust number of STEM classes and clubs to prepare students to problem solve, collaborate, and think critically for success in their future careers.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses