Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lampeter, PA. It has 1,009 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 89% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B57 Students
- A54 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-46 Students
- B34 Students
- B+31 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A23 Students
- B-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School
- A-Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- 211 reviews
- AHempfield Senior High School
- Hempfield School District, PA
- 267 reviews
- B+Cocalico Senior High School
- Cocalico School District, PA
- 221 reviews
- B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- 191 reviews
Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School Reviews
The teachers are there because the truly want to help all the kids who walk through their school doors. They are passionate about what they teach and do. The art teachers especially go out of thier way to know thier students as individuals and constantly encourage you to thrive as both an individual and a student. L-S provides excellent academics along with a vast variety of ways to get involved inside and outside of school. I highly recommend this school!
L-S is a wonderful school. The teachers were awesome and really cared about the students. I loved the athletics and the team spirit that came from that. The school could have had a little more team spirit and excitement at events like pep rallies, but overall people were proud of the school. It definitely is more sports focused, but there is still an appreciation for the arts. The elective classes could have been more diverse, but overall I had a great experience at L-S.
L-S is known to be one of the better high schools in our area, and I am very glad to have had my high school experience here. I am a dedicated student who takes challenging courses and cares deeply about her grades. Every school obviously has their share of bad teachers and classes, but overall, L-S has provided me a rewarding education equipped with excellent teachers and resources. There are numerous opportunities to get involved in the L-S community. The extracurricular activities engages students to be active outside the classroom. Teachers, principals, and even the lunch ladies are extremely sweet and caring. L-S is full of school spirit, which can be seen in attire, sporting attendance, etc. Even though L-S is extremely lacking in terms of racial diversity, a flaw that I hope is mended in the near future, it is an overall fantastic school that I am proud to graduate from in these upcoming months.