Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lampeter, PA. It has 1,006 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+87 Students
- B80 Students
- A72 Students
- A-69 Students
- A-46 Students
- B46 Students
- B+42 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-28 Students
- B28 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School
- B+Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- 231 reviews
- A-Hempfield Senior High School
- Hempfield School District, PA
- 280 reviews
- A-Cocalico Senior High School
- Cocalico School District, PA
- 244 reviews
- B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- 207 reviews
Lampeter-Strasburg Senior High School Reviews
I love my high school because of the students and teachers! The people are wonderful, and you can tell that people really care. I feel like I am getting a solid education and will be prepared for the years to come as I live my life in the "real world". There isn't much that I would change, but I do think that it would be very cool if we could somehow involve business within the school system. Perhaps this could look like students having opportunities to start and maintain businesses while giving other students a chance to invest or purchase from them.
We currently have four children attending Lampeter-Strasburg schools, with our oldest graduating in the spring. We have been thrilled with the academic and extra-curricular opportunities that she is involved with, mostly in the music department, art, and running cross country. The teachers are so encouraging, and when I think back over her 13 years at L-S, I believe her gifts and talents were nurtured, and we are excited to see her future unfold and know that she is prepared to enter college.
My experience at Lampeter-Strasburg has been very good. Most of the teachers I have had are very easy to work with and willing to give you help when needed. I generally have felt pretty supported by my teachers, which has definitely helped me in certain classes. Although it doesn't necessarily affect me, diversity is something that isn't overly evident to me, within the staff and the student body. I've had great experiences with sports, academics, and club activities.