Lakota East High School is a highly rated, public school located in Liberty Township, OH. It has 2,579 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 73% in reading.
Lakota East High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-520 Students
- A+410 Students
- A345 Students
- A-241 Students
- B126 Students
- B-119 Students
- A113 Students
- B+109 Students
- A-96 Students
- B81 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 142 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
Schools like Lakota East High School
- ALakota West High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 437 reviews
- ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- 211 reviews
- A-Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 245 reviews
- AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- 147 reviews
Lakota East High School Reviews
Lakota East High School is the best high school nationwide! The environment pleasing and safe for each and every student walking into the building. The staff is welcoming and highly professional. The principle of this school makes sure that every student is meeting his/her standards and is friendly, which is barely seen in other high schools. A great system of education and an even better place for the community to unite. The clubs and activities being offered here are amazing and can be accessible by anyone who is interested. Not just this, the food in the cafe is delicious with a great variety ranging from ice cream to pasta. The interior and exterior are comforting and pleasing. Highly recommend!
My high school experience was wonderful! Lakota East provided me with friends, faculty and experiences that prepared me for college very well. I was academically challenged and I felt very supported throughout my time there. I hope other students realize how much they can get out of that school and how much the teachers truly care. It is my dream that other students feel as prepared for college from this high school and I did, and that they realize how lucky they are to have the faculty and teachers that Lakota East has.
I have always attended schools in the Lakota Local School District and am currently a senior at Lakota East. What I like about Lakota East is how student oriented they have recently become. A lot of changes have been made within the last year that heavily benefit and involve the student body which I greatly appreciate. It comes at a slight disadvantage since I am a senior, but it is exciting to know that the underclassmen have new resources and an improved experience as they continue through high school. Lakota East is very diverse and supportive of their student body and all types of people that it consists of. The main things I would change about Lakota East is some of the ways that staff function, rules recently put in place, and what the district chooses to do with their funding. Overall, I enjoy going to Lakota East High School and am proud to graduate from there.