Lakota East High School is a highly rated, public school located in Liberty Township, OH. It has 2,565 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Lakota East High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-439 Students
- A+349 Students
- A290 Students
- A-210 Students
- B+111 Students
- B-95 Students
- A90 Students
- A-80 Students
- A-77 Students
- B+70 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 127 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.56 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.64 responses
Schools like Lakota East High School
- ALakota West High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 413 reviews
- ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- 205 reviews
- A-Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 237 reviews
- AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- 140 reviews
Lakota East High School Reviews
I loved most of my teachers and the respect they showed the students. I loved the energy of the school and all the after school activities available to get more involved! I would like to see the School Deputy, Deputy Doug Hale, fired. He is horrible at his job and is a complete liar. I wish more people were able to see past his malicious smile for the sorry excuse for a man he really is.
Lakota East is the perfect stepping stone for future college students. There are a plethora of opportunities offered to students that allow them to test drive a possible major. Lakota East has many informative teachers that rise above the call of duty, and go out of their way to help students. There are several clubs, organizations, and athletics that allow the student body to expand their horizons. In terms of improvement, I believe Lakota East could look to amp up school pride and culture. Additionally, it would be great to see more former East students share their individual paths, and give any advice to current students.
Great place, enjoyed all the memories in the classroom and also on the softball field. There were so many opportunities everyday! The teaching staff always has gone above and beyond for every single student!