Lakota East High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-371 Students
- A+298 Students
- A244 Students
- A-190 Students
- B+97 Students
- B-74 Students
- A73 Students
- A-69 Students
- B+65 Students
- B-62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 119 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Schools like Lakota East High School
- ALakota West High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 397 reviews
- ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- 198 reviews
- A-Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 230 reviews
- AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- 132 reviews
Lakota East High School Reviews
Review Lakota East High School
I liked the diversity of Lakota East, and the school spirt. I felt very safe in Lakota East, we have had numerous assemblies about the safety that was provided and how you should react to something or someone threatening. There were a lot of different clubs, but they all seemed to be all on the same day so I could not participate in all the ones I wanted to. But there is a couple things I would change. The staff is very good but way out numbered. There was approxmently 3,000 kids to maybe 100 people on staff. So each kid had to be very independent. Also I personally have been in and out of reading workshop, but that really did not help me at all. I still struggle reading at a normal pace. Also, there wished to be classes that helped you figure out what your going to major in college or even find a career, but all those classes were taken away, now there is only your basic classes and if you want to go take major finding classes you have to go to a different school.
I took one class here my senior year. There was always a great atmosphere, my teacher was great, students were friendly, and I always felt safe and important! I was always comfortable expressing myself
After going to Lakota East for four years I believe it is an above average school comparing my academic and extracurricular experiences to what I have heard about other schools from my friends. I would say this school lacks in diversity and culture. I think this school could do more to make the school a little more inclusive. The extracurriculars are great, sports and clubs, there is a great variety to include all interests. I believe East spends too much money on sports and does not pay too much attention to other interests such as Arts that needs funding. Overall the academics and teachers are good,