Lakota East High School is a highly rated, public school located in Liberty Township, OH. It has 2,640 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Lakota East High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A610 Students
- A+479 Students
- A-419 Students
- A-285 Students
- B158 Students
- B-144 Students
- A135 Students
- B+133 Students
- A-116 Students
- B-98 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 161 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.64 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Schools like Lakota East High School
- ALakota West High School
- Lakota Local School District (Liberty Township), OH
- 454 reviews
- ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- 217 reviews
- B+Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 259 reviews
- AKings High School
- Kings Local School District, OH
- 151 reviews
Lakota East High School Reviews
Lakota East High School is the best high school nationwide! The environment pleasing and safe for each and every student walking into the building. The staff is welcoming and highly professional. The principle of this school makes sure that every student is meeting his/her standards and is friendly, which is barely seen in other high schools. A great system of education and an even better place for the community to unite. The clubs and activities being offered here are amazing and can be accessible by anyone who is interested. Not just this, the food in the cafe is delicious with a great variety ranging from ice cream to pasta. The interior and exterior are comforting and pleasing. Highly recommend!
My experience at Lakota East was overall pleasant. I had great teachers that helped me in the subjects I struggled. I was in the work program and Mr. Driggers was amazing! He kept me grounded and helped us graduate on time. The only thing I would change is the class schedules. They didn’t allow you to sign up for a class just because, it had to be a credit you needed to graduate. I would have loved to been able to take another math class to help me in college but they didn’t allow that.
My high school experience was wonderful! Lakota East provided me with friends, faculty and experiences that prepared me for college very well. I was academically challenged and I felt very supported throughout my time there. I hope other students realize how much they can get out of that school and how much the teachers truly care. It is my dream that other students feel as prepared for college from this high school and I did, and that they realize how lucky they are to have the faculty and teachers that Lakota East has.