Lakeville North High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lakeville, MN. It has 1,778 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Lakeville North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+271 Students
- A+152 Students
- A-116 Students
- B92 Students
- B+89 Students
- A86 Students
- B80 Students
- B+66 Students
- A54 Students
- B+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Lakeville North High School
- ALakeville South High School
- Lakeville Public School District, MN
- 221 reviews
- APrior Lake High School
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools, MN
- 357 reviews
- ARosemount Senior High School
- Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Independent School District No. 196, MN
- 274 reviews
- ANorthfield Senior High School
- Northfield Public School District, MN
- 147 reviews
Lakeville North High School Reviews
Studying at Lakeville north gave me a sense of safety and college readiness. Lakeville north offers incredible opportunities in its sports and activities that motivate you to explore and be better at what you want to do. And all these special opportunities are ran by an incredible staff, who have been entrusted to lead all the activists including academics and extra curricular activities to success;- which includes giving the students a sense of hard work and determination and always putting their education first.
I like the wide variety of AP classes, extra-curricular activities, unique electives, and honors classes the curriculum has to offer. They have a neat partnership with MN beauty, a STEM program, and MNCAPS for business. The teachers are very knowledgeable and supportive of their students. They really go the extra mile. This attitude of the teachers greatly contributes to the welcoming atmosphere of Lakeville North High School. The students are kind towards one another and very inclusive. The students are very involved in the school both in and out, which develops tight knit friendships as a class. The campus is closed, with a police officer on duty. This makes for a very safe campus that is conducive to learning. If a student is having troubles, the school even offers an AMAZING student services called SOS. Lakeville North is a strong school that truly prepares students for their future well.
My experience at Lakeville North has been amazing. The teachers are incredible and always willing to go the extra mile to get you the help you need. While the sports are very competitive, it shows with our schools standing against other high school teams, and only the best are selected to play and continually bring Lakeville North to the State Tournament every year. Additionally, LNHS clubs and activities are often nationally ranked, including Speech, Robotics and DECA, with many other activities participating in the National level like HOSA and Chess Club. Though LNHS lacks diversity, the students here are accepting and inclusive towards everyone, making everyone feel at home at LNHS.