Lakeville North High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+150 Students
- A+82 Students
- B61 Students
- A56 Students
- B+47 Students
- A45 Students
- B38 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-33 Students
- B31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Schools like Lakeville North High School
- A-Lakeville South High School
- Lakeville Public School District, MN
- 182 reviews
- APrior Lake High School
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools, MN
- 312 reviews
- A+Rosemount Senior High School
- Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Independent School District No. 196, MN
- 237 reviews
- A+Northfield Senior High School
- Northfield Public School District, MN
- 132 reviews
Lakeville North High School Reviews
Review Lakeville North High School
At lakeville north high school, we have a very tight knit community, with helpful teachers and encouraging staff. The academics are excellent and although sometimes have a rigorous curriculum, push us students here and LNHS to work even harder! The school takes extra time to help us prepare for the ACTs, SATs, and more information about colleges. Our sports are top notch, going to state in most activities. We have a very large range of clubs, from business related such as DECA and YIG, to health and science related like HOSA or MNCAPS. All in all, lakeville north is wonderful and accepting high school that I would highly recommend , because it will give you an experience & memories that last a lifetime!
Each year, near the beginning of the school year, our school has a Pep Fest. It's when the whole school cheers on the LNHS football team and give them motivation to win the homecoming game! There are live performances by students and it gives everyone a feeling of being one big family. My friend who moved schools and came to LNHS said that she has never seen a school so heavily school spirited. The students at LNHS are very proud of their school and we are very school spirited, not only at the Pep Fest, but also during homecoming week and athletic competitions. I see my school as a very happy family because we always interact with new students and make them feel welcomed.
The teachers here are outstanding! They help students achieve their academic goals by making a plan and helping them individually before or after school. Our school system has a day called PASS, which is held every Thursday. I think it's a great program because school is delayed about an hour, so students can come into school in the morning and be able to understand what is being taught in class and be prepared for future exams. The teachers are very helpful and are always trying to help students succeed.