Lakeville High School is a public school located in Otisville, MI. It has 439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-53 Students
- C45 Students
- B41 Students
- A32 Students
- B28 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-24 Students
- B18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Lakeville High School
- C+Genesee High School
- Genesee School District, MI
- 47 reviews
- CBentley Senior High School
- Bentley Community School District, MI
- 39 reviews
- D+Beecher High School
- Beecher Community School District, MI
- 64 reviews
- C+Atherton Jr. / Sr. High School
- Atherton Community Schools, MI
- 18 reviews
Lakeville High School Reviews
Overall, my time at LakeVille High School was fantastic! I wouldn't say it was anything other than an average high school experience because it really was pretty average. I think that LakeVille could become better if our student population grew and we had more clubs/teams available to students.
LakeVille is a small yet great school, the small environment allows every student have a personalized education and lets every student know most of their peers. Even with the small community Lakeville has a very large falcon family with tons of community spirit and support. The amount of fun community activities that take place make our school stand out from all the other big city schools, Lakeville is a family based small town school that goes above and beyond in almost every category.
When I was in 7th grade, I was bored to tears. It was getting to the point that I didn't even want to attend school anymore. We were already most of the way through the first semester of the school year, and still reviewing in my math class! My mother could see that I was struggling and contacted my math teacher. They decided to give me a placement test to find out what I was capable of and by the end of the week, I was going to the high school to for Algebra I. Since then I have tested out of the first semester of Algebra I, passed Algebra II with the highest score in the class, tested out of geometry (with a 98% which was higher than anyone who took the class), and maintained an "A" with a 98% or higher throughout the year in trigonometry as a freshman. None of that would have happened if that one teacher had ignored my mother and just kept dishing out the standard assignments.