Lakeside School is a top rated, private school located in Seattle, WA. It has 838 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $32,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Lakeside School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+97 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Lakeside School Reviews
I attended Lakeside for high school and absolutely loved my experience. The classes are challenging in the best way and each student has access to an amazing support network of teachers, faculty, administrators, counselors, peer tutors and more. The connections I made at Lakeside I know will stay with me throughout the rest of my life and I am extremely proud to be a Lakeside alum . I would highly recommend Lakeside to any student looking for an unforgettable high school experience that prepares you for college and beyond!
Lakeside is full of opportunities from amazing classes to the GSL program. It struggles in some aspects- mainly its punishment system, the JC. The JC is a group of students that literally determine other students fate, and to make matters worse, the faculty involved are very biased towards people with a lot of money and connections to the school. Lakeside is also lacking in parties and sporting events aren't attended, but I've met amazing friends through Lakeside and feel extremely prepared for college.
I was at Lakeside School from 6th grade to 12th grade and I feel that those years really shaped me into who I am today. From Lakeside I learned time management skills and how to form relationships with my teachers, who I could tell really loved what they were doing. Of course, I believe there are some things Lakeside could change regarding their diversity and better recognition to the female athletes, but overall I really enjoyed my time at Lakeside.