Lakeside High School is a highly rated, public school located in Hot Springs, AR. It has 1,339 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Lakeside High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-269 Students
- B227 Students
- B-171 Students
- B145 Students
- C+121 Students
- B-105 Students
- A-98 Students
- B-93 Students
- A-75 Students
- B-51 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Lakeside High School
- B+Lake Hamilton High School
- Lake Hamilton School District, AR
- 248 reviews
- B+Bismarck High School
- Bismarck School District, AR
- 74 reviews
- C+Jessieville High School
- Jessieville School District, AR
- 39 reviews
- BMagnet Cove High School
- Magnet Cove School District, AR
- 34 reviews
Lakeside High School Reviews
Excellent education, facility & staff! Located in the Spa City of Hot Springs, Arkansas, Lakeside High School offers excellent academic opportunities at a state of the art facility with the best teachers and administrators.
Lakeside High school is a wonderful experience. The coursework is rigorous and prepares one for college. The people are nice and Lakeside does a great job of keeping bullying out of school. The culture involves everyone at Lakeside and really connects the student body. One thing that needs to be changed is the emphasis on sports, while academics is still a major goal, too much money is flowed through athletics rather than renovating the learning environment.
Lakeside High School gave me experiences that most schools cannot. I got the opportunity to take concurrent credit classes due to the new programs offered to Lakeside. This program has helped prepare me for college classes that I will be taking next year as I enter this new lifestyle. This has taught me time management, study skills, and what it takes to be successful in my education. The teachers held all students to high expectations, and helped assist the students to meet those goals. This high school not only helped me in my education, but gave me memories, friends, and overall high school experiences that will last me a lifetime.