Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lakeridge High School is a top rated, public school located in Lake Oswego, OR. It has 1,157 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Lakeridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-211 Students
- A-204 Students
- A97 Students
- B77 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+56 Students
- B-55 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Lakeridge High School
- A+Lake Oswego Senior High School
- Lake Oswego School District, OR
- 236 reviews
- A-Lincoln High School
- Portland Public Schools, OR
- 299 reviews
- A+West Linn High School
- West Linn-Wilsonville School District, OR
- 304 reviews
- ARiverdale High School
- Riverdale School District, OR
- 42 reviews
Lakeridge High School Reviews
I love Lakeridge! I transferred here at the start of Sophomore year, and have not regretted my decision at all. I think the staff in the office really stood out to me from the beginning because they were all so willing to accommodate my needs and get to know me. Most of the faculty here are very well-spoken, understanding, and work to get to know their student on personal levels. My counselor is also incredibly helpful and always works to ensure that I am getting the most out of my schedule. I already knew a lot of people before going into it, which definitely aided my time there and gives me a different perspective than a transfer student who comes knowing nobody. There are definitely pros and cons to every high school, but I am really glad I chose Lakeridge High School.
Lakeridge High School brings a great education to its students with its great teachers and incredibly high standards. I love having great teachers that I can always reach out to when I have issues, especially since I've had a lot of issues this year due to a car crash and traumatic brain damage. Lakeridge also offers tons of different classes so students can have a much more enjoyable schedule and learn what they want to learn while still fulfilling the standards colleges are looking for. The school has very good sports programs with many different options that lots of schools don't have, like our lacrosse teams and our equestrian team. Unfortunately, this school has very low diversity. This makes it very hard for students who are not caucasian to come here without hearing lots of offensive jokes towards them. Lakeridge also offers lots of different clubs which makes it easier for us students to improve our college resumes.
During my time here so far, the teachers I've had have been very supportive. They do their best to connect with their students and make sure they provide resources to help them out. However, the diversity here is pretty embarrassing. There's a large population of white students coming from wealthy families and they really do live in a bubble. Students can be quite ignorant sometimes and this school doesn't push them to realize how important it is to get out of that bubble and learn to communicate with people of different backgrounds. I've noticed that the friend groups here are all strongly defined and students don't talk to other students who aren't in their group. They typically only talk to people who are like them, so they don't necessarily know how to communicate with different people and don't learn to do that here. The only reason I'm giving this school 4 stars and not 3 is because the teachers I have had so far are truly great.