Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Lakeland Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Rathdrum, ID. It has 822 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Lakeland Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+126 Students
- B-117 Students
- B77 Students
- B-55 Students
- B-50 Students
- A-39 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Lakeland Senior High School
- BTimberlake Senior High School
- Lakeland School District, ID
- 91 reviews
- B-Lake City High School
- Coeur d'Alene School District, ID
- 239 reviews
- B-Post Falls High School
- Post Falls School District, ID
- 237 reviews
- C+East Valley High School & Extension
- East Valley School District, WA
- 143 reviews
Lakeland Senior High School Reviews
Lakeland is an amazing school. They care about higher education and the wellbeing of all the students. Every single teacher there wants their students to do well and succeed in life. When I walk into classrooms, I feel welcome, like I belong there. Some teachers make it a point to be funny to get their students to laugh. In my opinion, that is the best environment to learn in. Some teachers could turn the most boring class into the most interesting one. One teacher I have had for two different class (and a third one this year) is so amazing! He doesn't look at us as just students. He realizes that we are human and need breaks. So about every week, we would do a short meditation to just relax. He told us not to think about school and instead think about something that makes us happy. Little things like that made me want to go back the next day and see what new educational games he had in store.
The teachers are amazing! The principal really takes time to get to know you. The councilors are decent, but Dual enrolled students, get ready to figure out everything for yourself. The school is well maintained and clean but there are the occasional leaks from the windows. I do wish there were more clubs and things involving STEM related fields.
Lakeland Senior High School offers an incredible Dual Credit Program with North Idaho College, so that you can graduate with your associates degree when you are just finishing college. Incredible and high academic standards.