Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Lake Stevens Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Lake Stevens, WA. It has 1,930 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Lake Stevens Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+389 Students
- A285 Students
- B+283 Students
- C+211 Students
- B-164 Students
- A-117 Students
- B-113 Students
- B+92 Students
- A-77 Students
- B+74 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 136 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Schools like Lake Stevens Senior High School
- C+Homelink Alternative School
- Lake Stevens School District, WA
- 13 reviews
- B+Arlington High School
- Arlington School District, WA
- 441 reviews
- BSky Valley Education Center
- Monroe School District, WA
- 79 reviews
- B+Snohomish High School
- Snohomish School District, WA
- 189 reviews
Lake Stevens Senior High School Reviews
I really like that Lake Stevens High School is a very welcoming and friendly place where you feel comfortable and secure. Teachers care about you besides academics, and try to make real bonds with you. There are very friendly staff members that are always there to collaborate with whatever you need. There are also many fun clubs to join! Extracurriculars are one thing to check out, there are so many options. One thing that I would suggest is maybe having more accessibility to other fun learning platforms and websites which allow students to learn in all kinds of different ways, whatever they feel most comfortable with. Other than that, I think Lake Stevens High School is really great!
My experience at Lake Stevens High School has been amazing. The community, clubs, sports even the teachers amazingly are awesome. The teachers at Lake Stevens High School, don't treat you like your like everyone else. They treat you like your a different person as well as the admins and cops there Everyone in all grade levels act like a family. The sports in Lake Stevens tend to always go to state each year. Matter of fact this year our girls soccer team won it all! Woo! But anyway, our school needs to work on one thing. And that's food. Wish they changed the type of pizza or fries. Make the fries curly on Wednesday or something? Lake Stevens High School is even remodeling itself to make it more modern and give it a more light full/cheerful theme. Other than that, every single person in Lake Stevens High School is awesome. I still haven't seen a single person sit by themselves during lunch.
Lake Stevens High School offers high-quality education. I graduated in 2015, and had positive and enriching experiences in many of my classes, although not all were impressive. In general, instructors are informed, enthusiastic about learning, and engaged with their students. There are also many extra curricular opportunities, with a variety of sports and arts groups and activities, clubs, committees, events, and more, catered to a variety of interests. One flaw that was prevalent in my time at Lake Stevens was a lack of support for diverse students, particularly Queer students. Myself and several other students participated in a GSA, which did not have many members, and support for Queer students was almost entirely lacking outside of the club. I did not feel comfortable as a Queer students there, and myself and other Queer students experienced bullying and other difficulties. I hope that the situation has improved since I graduated in 2015.