Lake Park High School is a top rated, public school located in Roselle, IL. It has 2,522 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Lake Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+380 Students
- A-331 Students
- B+325 Students
- B-317 Students
- B+307 Students
- A-299 Students
- A+231 Students
- B-215 Students
- A+201 Students
- B189 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.75 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.75 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 256 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.112 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.109 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.109 responses
Schools like Lake Park High School
- ALisle High School
- Lisle Community Unit School District No. 202, IL
- 106 reviews
- A+Riverside Brookfield Township High School
- Public School
- Riverside, IL
- 283 reviews
- ASouth High School
- Community High School District No. 99, IL
- 389 reviews
- A-Ridgewood Community High School
- Public School
- Norridge, IL
- 176 reviews
Lake Park High School Reviews
Lake Park teachers from both west and east campus always push their students to their best and all obtain high-quality teaching. Lake Park's environment is safe, respectful and creative. The counselors are constantly providing the students with new materials and guidance. Students at Lake Park come from all different cultures but they all come together as one to represent Lake Parks "Lancer Nation." Lake Park constantly shows that the safety of their students matters by performing drills and inputting specific "safety days" into the school's schedule. The facilities are always kept clean and user-friendly, and the community overall that surrounds Lake Park treats the school, teachers and faculty with respect every day. Each campus obtains the same quality as the other and provides an optimistic learning environment for students of all ages!
I love Lake Park! I couldn't ask for better directors and teachers. The best friends I made through Lake Park is incredible! There is always something to be involved in as well as something to keep you busy. There is something for everybody at Lake Park. My directors shaped me into who I am today, and I am forever grateful for that. They helped me with the college process, as well at this school gave me so many wonderful opportunities. I might end up coming back and working there after college! I couldn't say anything that I would want to change about Lake Park. They will be a time in my life that I will never forget!
While Lake Park is a larger high school, the abundance of clubs and sports allow each individual student to find their own community of students. The teachers are always reaching out and willing to help, with few exceptions. Overall, the atmosphere is very inclusive and positive!