Lake Mills High School is an above average, public school located in Lake Mills, WI. It has 402 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Lake Mills High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+55 Students
- B+29 Students
- C+26 Students
- B23 Students
- A+22 Students
- A-20 Students
- B+16 Students
- B11 Students
- A9 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Lake Mills High School
- B+Deerfield High School
- Deerfield Community School District, WI
- 32 reviews
- B+Watertown High School
- Watertown Unified School District, WI
- 77 reviews
- A-Jefferson High School
- Jefferson School District, WI
- 65 reviews
- BWaterloo High School
- Waterloo School District, WI
- 41 reviews
Lake Mills High School Reviews
It's a great place to go education-wise and sports-wise, other than that it is alright, not terrible but not great. Advanced students and struggling students who don't qualify for an IEP aren't allowed much flexibility when it comes to classes. It's a very sports-emphasized atmosphere.
People at Lake Mills care. They do everything they can to help you with your work. Whether your in guided study skills or just class. They welcomed me with a nonjudgmental atmosphere as well. They offer a variety of clubs, and extra curriculars to whatever you may like. Teamwork is very big in Lake Mills and that everyone does their part. That's why I enjoy Lake Mills.
I had alot of fun in the athletic program for my school although i wish we had better uniforms and the equipment was not great for track because all the money was focused on the "good sports" and the less importamt sports got less money for their equipment