Lake Fenton High School is an above average, public, magnet school located in Linden, MI. It has 680 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A93 Students
- A+60 Students
- B+59 Students
- B-54 Students
- C51 Students
- B48 Students
- B41 Students
- B+38 Students
- B-35 Students
- B26 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
- Cost of LivingB+
- Good for FamiliesB+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Lake Fenton High School
- C-Southwestern Classical Academy
- Flint Public Schools, MI
- PK, 7-12
- 178 reviews
- AGenesee Early College
- Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools, MI
- 16 reviews
- C-Hamady Community High School
- Westwood Heights Schools, MI
- 104 reviews
- C-Bendle High School
- Bendle Public Schools, MI
- 69 reviews
Lake Fenton High School Reviews
Lake Fenton is a wonderful school district with countless opportunities, dedicated teachers, and well-rounded students. Many of my peers and I participated in several extracurriculars, advanced classes, honor and service societies, as well as outside experiences. My time here was one full of great memories and I am thankful for all that it brought me.
Good overall school, we have many resources at our disposal but the teachers need a refresh. Half the teachers are not involved with students feelings or are too involved in a few certain students, not benefitting other students. Many teachers have favorites and give those students extra help or even change their grade to be better. Some teachers (Grigas and Morgan) need to be refreshed on the customs and teaching standards of the school. They don't teach properly or enough.
I enjoyed the no bullying rules that the school enforced! The school also took security seriously, which made me feel safe.