Laguna Beach High School is a top rated, public school located in Laguna Beach, CA. It has 1,103 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Laguna Beach High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+125 Students
- A+111 Students
- A+105 Students
- A+100 Students
- A90 Students
- A87 Students
- A-78 Students
- A-76 Students
- A-72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Laguna Beach High School
- A+Corona Del Mar High School
- Newport-Mesa Unified School District, CA
- 242 reviews
- A+Tesoro High School
- Capistrano Unified School District, CA
- 339 reviews
- AEdison High School
- Huntington Beach Union High School District, CA
- 277 reviews
- A+Northwood High School
- Irvine Unified School District, CA
- 445 reviews
Laguna Beach High School Reviews
Laguna Beach HS was a great high school experience. Very involved staff who care about the students very much! It was clear they wanted us to be as successful as possible after leaving. Very rigorous courses available, definitely pushed me to do better and aim high.
The Laguna Beach High School is amazing because their is alot of classes to take. Teacher because they interact with you as if you feel at home. In spanish, science,and history I believe has one of the greatest teachers because they really take their job seriously and communicate with us individually.The pep assembly is also something to take into account as it reminds you to settle down and continue one's education.
Everything is advance but isn't a good school community. Teachers are helpful and well trained. The Media department is amazing, they have all the newest tech and the always update the softwares and the systems. A lot of the students in the school are drugies, which makes the community hard to be apart of.