Lafayette High School is a public school located in La Fayette, GA. It has 1,171 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Lafayette High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+157 Students
- C+104 Students
- B94 Students
- B+75 Students
- B+69 Students
- B-67 Students
- C+56 Students
- B+55 Students
- B-53 Students
- A-51 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Lafayette High School Reviews
LaFayette High School is a great school with many opportunities. Most classes are challenging, but in a good way. This is a great place to get an education and become prepared for whatever you plan to do after graduating. There are countless classes and clubs to associate yourself with in order to prepare yourself for college and life. Their motto is ready for college, ready for work, and ready for life! I entirely believe they follow through with that saying every single school year.
I’ve been involved with this school for 3 years and am absolutely in love with it. The students before me made sure to let the upcoming students know that this is a good school. I am apart of the marching band and couldn’t agree more. We are a family and do absolutely anything to help eachother. The teachers and administrators are amazing to. They always ask multiple times making sure we understand what they are teaching us. The administrators make sure that we know school is a safe place. The guidence counselors are awesome as well,letting us know we can come to them whenever we need anything!
I went to LaFayette High School 9th through 12th grade. Overall I absolutely loved my experience. The teachers are wonderful. I never had an issue with any teacher, and they seem to love their job! A lot of teachers incorporate fun activities into each of their units to make learning easier. The school does not accept bullying and will take care of any suspected bullying fairly quick. The principal and vice principals love all their students and engage with the students in the hallway in between classes. The school is extremely clean and well kept. I highly recommend this school to anyone living in the area or moving to the area!