Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Ladysmith High School is a public school located in Ladysmith, WI. It has 266 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Ladysmith High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B27 Students
- A+26 Students
- B15 Students
- A-14 Students
- A13 Students
- B-9 Students
- B9 Students
- B8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Ladysmith High School Reviews
Last year I started my freshman year of high school at Ladysmith High. It was a good experience, I made lots of new friends, the teachers were super nice, and I passed! What I would like to see change is our sports/athletic program because it's not very good. Our best sports are track, cross country, and wrestling but everything else is not very good at all. I would also like to see the school food improved too because it doesn't look very appealing to the eyes.
Ladysmith High School is pretty standard in Northwest Wisconsin. All basic subjects are covered, along with options to do extras. Plenty of extracurricular activities to do after school, too. It may get crowded because the High School is shared with the Middle School, and bullying can be an issue
Ladysmith provides plenty of opportunities as a small town high school. However, there are some aspects I would like to see changed. The school's staff is quite helpful and friendly, but moving to the high school only one of my teachers introduced themselves to me. There were some clubs I was interested in joining that the school did not have and they were unwilling to start or even discuss starting them.