L.A. Webber Middle/High School is a public school located in Lyndonville, NY. It has 304 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
L.A. Webber Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-21 Students
- B-16 Students
- C9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A8 Students
- C+7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B-5 Students
- C+5 Students
- A+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like L.A. Webber Middle/High School
- B-Barker Junior/Senior High School
- Barker Central School District, NY
- 33 reviews
- B-Royalton-Hartland High School
- Royalton-Hartland Central School District, NY
- 60 reviews
- BMedina High School
- Medina Central School District, NY
- 62 reviews
- BCharles D'Amico High School
- Albion Central School District, NY
- 35 reviews
L.A. Webber Middle/High School Reviews
I like this school for the most part. Staff and students are very friendly, and willing to help at any time, there are plenty of opportunities to participate in any clubs or activities, and AP classes are offered. The only bad thing, is that high school and elementary are in the same building, so when transitioning between classes, there's a chance you'll trip on a kindergartner.
This school has many teachers who are willing to help us achieve our goals. They base their practice off our success. They don't just throw random information at us and expect us to learn it, they guide us through.
It was a very small school, that would be my favorite part. You knew everyone and took classes with the same people, which could be good or bad. But everyone was involved in all the clubs, sports, general activities.