- Private, Catholic
- PASADENA, CA
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our plan will be updated regularly as new and revised guidance becomes available. Please be sure to check this page for the latest information regarding our COVID-19 protocols and guidelines. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B
La Salle College Preparatory is a Roman Catholic educational community inspired by the traditions of
Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
Our college preparatory program enables diverse and academically capable students
to become extraordinary people.
We are distinguished by an insistence on educational excellence that focuses on:
NURTURING THE TALENTS OF EACH STUDENT
The uniqueness of each student’s spiritual, intellectual, physical, and artistic potential is recognized and promoted.
INSPIRING IN STUDENTS A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS
Motivated by a spirit of faith and zeal, our students are informed by and made responsible for the world in which they live.
CHALLENGING STUDENTS TO EMBRACE DIVERSITY
Students are challenged to demonstrate respect and appreciation for people of different talents, cultures, religions, genders and economic backgrounds.
MOTIVATING OUR STUDENTS TO RESPOND COMPASSIONATELY TO THE NEEDS OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY THE POOR.
La Salle College Preparatory Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+192 Students
- grade A+171 Students
- grade A+139 Students
- grade A121 Students
- grade A118 Students
- grade A+112 Students
- grade A110 Students
- grade A minus99 Students
- grade A minus97 Students
- grade A77 Students
We offer five different honor societies in which students are recognized for their classroom efforts. The application process varies between each group, with some memberships requiring students to re-submit applications between semesters. Membership in any one of these organizations is considered a notable achievement and worthy of commendation.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
- Football games and masses38%
- Sports games & alumni games23%
- Founders Day15%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 11 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade D+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade C minus