Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
La Salle Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B183 Students
- A+121 Students
- A111 Students
- A+95 Students
- A+88 Students
- B+87 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+57 Students
- A-55 Students
- B54 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
La Salle Academy Reviews
I loved all of the different clubs and experiences that La Salle has to offer as a school. For example, I can't think of any other private school in Rhode Island that runs a successful morning news show about the school on Wednesdays and Fridays every week, as well as a sports broadcasting club that commentates over all varsity sports at La Salle. There also a variety of different sports teams you can try out for. When I came to La Salle, I was a basketball player, only changing to become a volleyball player due to the wonderful training and coaches I was provided from the school. La Salle is a great school, and is definitely one I would recommend for any middle schooler looking to apply to a high school in Rhode Island.
La Salle Academy is a great school. Although pricey, this institution is a great place to begin a journey of learning. It's programs are rigorous and demanding. The great thing about this place is its community and opportunities for education in the classroom and through after school activities. It is primarily a performing arts school but has so many resources and opportunities for those pursuing a degree in math and science. My only concern with this school is that it is very pricey.
Going to lasalle was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. I feel extremely prepared for college and I am sad to have to leave in a few months. The transition at the start of my high school career was tough at first. I am an only child and I came from an all girls school. I didn't know what to expect and fitting in was difficult at for someone shy like me. I had friends the first year and decided not to branch out. When all my friends left the school sophomore year for financial reasons I felt alone. It wasn't until the end of sophomore year that I really started to Make a lot of friends. However I am so beyond happy I stuck it out. I learned a lot about myself I otherwise wouldn't have, despite how hard it was. I have the best group of friends now and I plan on them being in my life for a very long time. I will always be a proud lasallian and cannot wait to be an alum!