Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
La Pine Senior High School is a public school located in Lapine, OR. It has 432 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
La Pine Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-112 Students
- C+100 Students
- A-87 Students
- B-55 Students
- B-50 Students
- B+46 Students
- B-41 Students
- B39 Students
- C30 Students
- A30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
La Pine Senior High School Reviews
La Pine highschool had wonderful teachers who were always there when you needed them. Due to La Pine being such a small school, the staff got to know students on a personal level and the studnets were never considered just a number. The teachers would stay after class on any given notice and help students in their struggling times, including home life, friend advice, and homework or test studying. The sports teams at this school were also very informative with their teaching methods, while creating the overall atmosphere of being a family.
My experience in La Pine High School was simply alright. I was not born in La Pine so I moved here eight grade and the staff at La Pine High made me feel welcomed, the sports were alright skill wise but I played it to have fun and I got exactly that. What I would like to see improved in the school would be our diversity of classes and our music programs getting more funding. I like music but our school doesn’t have the funding to make a good program so we work with minimal materials here.
I like the staff at our school they are involved and really care about our school. My teachers at la pine high school are all very different but set aside their differences they always want to help. My schools athletics are very involved, they help with grades and help make you a stronger person. We have amazing parents that are always willing to donate their time to help us.