We inspire greatness for a better world. We believe that people who achieve greatness have a variety of remarkable qualities. However, four attributes appear most often: a strong work ethic; a moral compass; an ability to leverage resources and mentors; and a desire to challenge the status quo.
LJCDS identifies children of character who are willing to work hard to join our community. We will provide access to resources and mentors in a “what if” environment that surrounds your child with the greatest opportunity to achieve greatness.
La Jolla Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+103 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+64 Students
- A58 Students
- A+44 Students
- A43 Students
- A-42 Students
- A41 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses