Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
La Conner High School is a public school located in La Conner, WA. It has 206 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
La Conner High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+37 Students
- A+30 Students
- A30 Students
- C-23 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like La Conner High School
- BCoupeville High School
- Coupeville School District, WA
- 73 reviews
- B+Oak Harbor High School
- Oak Harbor School District, WA
- 190 reviews
- B-Sedro Woolley Senior High School
- Sedro-Woolley School District, WA
- 128 reviews
- A-Anacortes High School
- Anacortes School District, WA
- 207 reviews
La Conner High School Reviews
My experience as a 2016 laconner graduate was amazing, I loved how small the community was and how much everyone cared for eachother. The class we've had since we were young stayed together and became family like. It's so easy to be involved because they defiantly have the environment where anyone can "fit in". I can honestly say I miss High School and wish I was involved in even more activities than I already was.
I enjoyed the size of La Conner because it allows all the students to truly get to know each other and bond throughout their four years. It also means it isn't as scary to go out for sports because no one will get cut and the rest of the team is always very supportive. Like any school there are good and decent teachers but they are all very loving.
Each teacher has their own style, and once you understand that style you will usually do okay in their class. Some teachers don't adjust themselves to the students so students who do not understand their teaching style are just out of luck. other teacher are very easy to get along with and will help students whenever help is needed.