Knox Community High School is a public school located in Knox, IN. It has 584 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Knox Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A119 Students
- A+108 Students
- B+100 Students
- B+89 Students
- C+71 Students
- B-61 Students
- B42 Students
- A-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Knox Community High School
- C+Culver Community Middle/High School
- Culver Community Schools Corporation, IN
- 29 reviews
- C+Winamac Community High School
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation, IN
- 54 reviews
- COregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School
- Oregon-Davis School Corporation, IN
- 37 reviews
- BPlymouth High School
- Plymouth Community School Corporation, IN
- 200 reviews
Knox Community High School Reviews
Knox Community High School is a facility that helps students to become prepared for the future by providing paths for all types of students. From vocationals to challenging honors and dual credit courses, students will be prepared for life after high school. There are some issues along the way, however the school does their best to fix them and remain the best. Teachers are caring and provide guidance for their students.
The one thing that I liked about Knox High School was the opportunities available for you, how all of the teachers where there by your side pushing you to do you best. They never made you feel like you’re not good enough or smart enough, they proved that no matter what you were worth their time of teaching. Throughout my experience of high school, I have never faced a struggle myself. Teachers to even guidance counselors were always there for me.
Overall I think our school is just a little bit above average in almost everything. First the teacher are all are great at teaching, but even more importantly they are there people you can trust and talk to about anything. The school it self it very well taken care of and I have never had a complaint about the school being dirty. A few changes I would like is get some more dual credit classes, some more resources for the teacher to use in class to help with teaching, and lastly a more simplified rule book that is enforced equally from everyone and to everyone.