Knox Community High School is a public school located in Knox, IN. It has 575 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A100 Students
- A+94 Students
- B+86 Students
- B+74 Students
- C+62 Students
- C+54 Students
- B-53 Students
- A-34 Students
- B34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Knox Community High School
- B-Culver Community High School
- Culver Community Schools Corporation, IN
- 23 reviews
- C+Winamac Community High School
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation, IN
- 49 reviews
- C+Oregon-Davis Junior/Senior High School
- Oregon-Davis School Corporation, IN
- 36 reviews
- B+Plymouth High School
- Plymouth Community School Corporation, IN
- 189 reviews
Knox Community High School Reviews
Overall I think our school is just a little bit above average in almost everything. First the teacher are all are great at teaching, but even more importantly they are there people you can trust and talk to about anything. The school it self it very well taken care of and I have never had a complaint about the school being dirty. A few changes I would like is get some more dual credit classes, some more resources for the teacher to use in class to help with teaching, and lastly a more simplified rule book that is enforced equally from everyone and to everyone.
The 4 years I spent at Knox high school allowed me to create a lot of memories and establish college ready skills that prepared me for college. The teaches are very easy to talk to about college, and they will give you helpful advice so you make wise decisions.
My school offers many opportunities and a great education. Sometimes I wish they would listen to the students more often about student activities, but that could be said about any school.