Klein Cain High School is a public school located in Klein, TX. It has 2,323 students in grades 9-11 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+146 Students
- A-119 Students
- A+119 Students
- B+80 Students
- A+69 Students
- A62 Students
- B51 Students
- B-48 Students
- B45 Students
- A-43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Klein Cain High School Reviews
Klein Cain has by far been one of my favorite schools that I have attended. The overall faculty and student body are amazing ! Klein Cain is very spirited, and constantly working to bring new traditions to the new establishment. The relationships that I have gained while being at this school are amazing, and I could not have been more grateful to have attended! With each sport and/or club that I have been involved in, the people have felt like nothing less than one huge family. I always feel welcomed when stepping into this building, which is amazing given that I am a black teen, who has experienced an excessive amount of racism at previous schools. This school though, has truly changed my life in only the best way possible!
I have had a pretty good experience at Klein Cain. I love the dance activities that they have to offer. I appreciate all the different pathways that helps students have an idea of what they may want to achieve in their future. One thing I wish could change is how crowded the hallways are. It can make getting to class difficult but I've never found it impossible. Overall being in Klein Cain has been a fun experience for me and I can't wait to finish out my senior year there! There are plenty of clubs students can join which results in making friends and just having a truly amazing high school experience. Other than the crowded hallways, and the student parking lot being chaotic,there isn't much I can complain about.
My experience has been rather well. Though, there are things I would like to see change. I would like to see administration stricken their rules, the administration can often not stick to one rule, changing it for one individual. I wish the teachers were more of the lecture type, instead of relying on technology to teach us. Some teachers are absolutely wonderful! The school spirit for our teams is wonderful here, we support one another like crazy. Our school officers do care for us and want to protect us from harm's way. I feel we sometimes lack the readiness to apply to college. The counselors are very open to students asking questions. We are very diverse with all the students and clubs, everyone feels they have a place to go. Our school facilities are beautiful and well-taken care of, like our auditorium and gym. Parents are involved here, that can sometimes be a good or bad thing. The food is okay, it's just your basic school food.