Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
KIPP Northeast Denver Leadership Academy is an above average, public, charter school located in Denver, CO. It has 516 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
KIPP Northeast Denver Leadership Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-74 Students
- A-66 Students
- A-59 Students
- A-51 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+31 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+24 Students
- B-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
KIPP Northeast Denver Leadership Academy Reviews
Personally, I am very satisfied as a student here at KNDLA. The teachers are amazing, who help the students out with anything, big or small. The students there are also very helpful, organized and gratifying. There are countless things that I could say about this amazing high school, and its people. The school culture is wonderful and its community is very diverse. Academically speaking, this school awards students with the highest honors for academically exceeding expectations. The teachers educate their students about college very well, even tying the aspects of college into their own classrooms. That is why I have a very positive review for my high school, KNDLA.
KNDLA was very strict and demanding during my freshman year. I would receive so much homework from every class everyday. I had little to no time after school to do anything due to the amount of work I was required to do. The rules were also very strict and the teachers would enforce them. My sophomore year was much easier and chaotic. The teachers gave us less homework and that year was mostly chill. Junior year required more work than sophomore year but less than freshman year. We got a new principal that year and the rules weren't as strict. I had a lot of AP classes so I was required to put in more effort. The teachers were good but they couldn't do much to help students due to the inability to get to each student individually. Senior year is hectic due to classes being online and everyone rushing through senior seminar. I tend to get distracted during classes but I still am able to keep up with the assignments. Through my high school experience, I was able to maintain good grades.
KIPP has been a very interesting adventure, but a fun one to say the least. The teachers are very friendly and welcoming and other students are kind to one another. Bullying is never a issue here as everyone has respect for each other. School work is harder than your average high school but that is as you would expect from a college readiness school. On top of that this school is one to get you ready for the real world and gives you skills that you will need in life!