Kingsway Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Woolwich Twp, NJ. It has 1,750 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Kingsway Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B291 Students
- A207 Students
- A149 Students
- A+141 Students
- B129 Students
- A-118 Students
- A-112 Students
- A-106 Students
- C+102 Students
- B74 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Schools like Kingsway Regional High School
- A-Concord High School
- Brandywine School District, DE
- 201 reviews
- B+Woodstown High School
- Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District, NJ
- 112 reviews
- BInterboro Senior High School
- Interboro School District, PA
- 178 reviews
- B+Washington Township High School
- Washington Township School District, NJ
- 346 reviews
Kingsway Regional High School Reviews
During my freshman year, I attended this school and did not have a very great experience. There is an overcrowding problem and the people who attend typically don't like Kingsway. The diversity is high and so is the racism the school administration doesn't care about. White kids walk around saying racial slurs with no penalties. With college readiness, it just wasn't good. If I finish highschool there I would not have been prepared for the challenges college would bring me unless I went to community college and that's just a fact.
I am so appreciative that I was given the opportunity to attend Kingsway for both middle school and high school. My favorite memories were made here and I have also made many life long friends. The faculty is incredible, for they possess helpful and loving personalities and will do anything for a student in need. What I would like to see change is the scheduling. I believe in block scheduling because it allows students a heavier focus on fewer tasks at a time. It will improve grades and take the stress of having 6-8 classes per day.
My four years at Kingsway were pretty fantastic. The teachers at Kingsway are in general some of the best people you will ever meet. So many teachers have treated me like I was one of their own, and I am ever so grateful for their guidance during my high school experience. Personally, I thrived in Kingsway because of how strong their STEM departments are. I am months out from starting the Engineering Program at Rutgers University - New Brunswick, and I could not possibly be more prepared. The only issue I seemed to have with Kingsway is how they often prioritize athletes before their academics. You will never hear of some of the impressive feats done by our top students, but you always hear about how the sports teams are doing. It would be nice to recognize the hard work students put in when they give it their all in their classes to achieve the highest grades. In general, Kingsway is a great community to be a part of because of their superb school spirit, academics, and athletics.