Kingsway Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Woolwich Twp, NJ. It has 1,721 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Kingsway Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B248 Students
- A170 Students
- A+117 Students
- A116 Students
- B110 Students
- A-95 Students
- A-92 Students
- A-89 Students
- C+84 Students
- B65 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Kingsway Regional High School
- A-Concord High School
- Brandywine School District, DE
- 187 reviews
- B+Woodstown High School
- Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District, NJ
- 105 reviews
- BInterboro Senior High School
- Interboro School District, PA
- 176 reviews
- B+Washington Township High School
- Washington Township School District, NJ
- 339 reviews
Kingsway Regional High School Reviews
My four years at Kingsway were pretty fantastic. The teachers at Kingsway are in general some of the best people you will ever meet. So many teachers have treated me like I was one of their own, and I am ever so grateful for their guidance during my high school experience. Personally, I thrived in Kingsway because of how strong their STEM departments are. I am months out from starting the Engineering Program at Rutgers University - New Brunswick, and I could not possibly be more prepared. The only issue I seemed to have with Kingsway is how they often prioritize athletes before their academics. You will never hear of some of the impressive feats done by our top students, but you always hear about how the sports teams are doing. It would be nice to recognize the hard work students put in when they give it their all in their classes to achieve the highest grades. In general, Kingsway is a great community to be a part of because of their superb school spirit, academics, and athletics.
Going to Kingsway Regional High School was an interesting experience. I didn't have the best time there, but I wouldn't change it for the world. The school taught me a lot about working hard to achieve my goals and teamwork. One thing I would like to see change is the amount of clubs the school has. I believe that they should create more clubs so that everyone at the school feels included in something. I also think that it's important for Kingsway to start creating more college prep courses, so that juniors and seniors are preparing themselves for college when the time comes.
Kingsway Regional High School gives me mixed emotions. At the end of the day, I feel as though I have received an amazing education from them over the years. I've been challenged academically, which has helped me grow as a student and person tremendously. I will say that administration needs to pay more attention to the right things and promote student happiness more because I felt as though that was missing at the tail end of my high school career.