Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Kingston High School is a public school located in Kingston, OK. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Kingston High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-67 Students
- B-42 Students
- C+37 Students
- A37 Students
- A36 Students
- B34 Students
- B20 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Kingston High School Reviews
I attended Kingston Public Schools my whole life. It is what I call home. The teachers and faculty do anything and everything they can to help and bond with the students. The guidance counselor is very helpful when it comes to preparing for college and the real world. I would not choose to grow up in another school district.
What I like most about Kingston High School is all the really nice and understanding teachers whose one goal is to get you to succeed. They do their best and try every available path to get all individual students to their highest potential.
There aren't many extrcurricular activities due to cuts in the school's budget. We used to have a wide array of things, but y'know, there have been cuts across the board with Oklahoma's school budget. Right now the most popular activities are athletics (our school worships them) and band. There are some small things, such as academic league, the annual musical, and choir. Other than that, there really aren't many school related activity oppertunities. At least not any widely known ones.